Monday, March 12, 2012

GRACE


I choose to find or see God in everything!!
Grace, a female boxer pup, is the newest addition to our faimly.  We got her a week before Christmas, thus the name GRACE.  She is so energetic and silly.  Her personality is so unique, she is so smart and funny to watch.  I talk about her like she is a family member becasue she is, as are the other creatures we love.  Grace is now 5 months old and weighs 25 pounds.  Grace lives up to her name & daily I am reminded of God's grace.  When I watch her outside or with the kids, I see so much grace.  Grace is loving, fun, playful, excited easily, care free, curious, at rest & peace, clumsy at times, adventureous, trusting and many more characteristics about her remind me of what Christ's willingness to die provided for us.  As I say her name and watch her daily I am reminded of what Christ's sacrafice was for us...we can be care free from this world and it's labels & judgements, living by God's grace.  Living a life pleasing to HIM, knowing if not for grace where would I be?...I'm glad he see's through eyes of LOVE.  I am so thankful for GRACE.


No comments:

Post a Comment