Saturday, October 6, 2012

Answered prayer...

Just got a call from someone asking about the house, YAY!!  I don't know if you know, but we are selling "in this economy" without a realestate agent.  I don't know about anyone else, but lots of times I start out believing hard, faith full and then slowly get worn down  if God's promise doesn't come to pass quikly enough for me.  In this case a few days ago I was questioning our situation..."Are we crazy not selling with an agent in this economy, my goodness the home purchasing for those with agents is down, what are we doing...are we even suppose to be selling now or what, is this just what I want and not what the Lord wants for our family?,  am I being selfish?"  All these questions flooded my mind as I prayed "Lord please show me, if this is of you, if this is going to happen, if you are doing this, please give me a sign....just a phone call, something.  I need to know this is you and not me being selfish or me attempting to take control."  I had almost forgotten praying that just a few days ago in my doubt or lack of faith.  I had been jokingly asking Michael if he'd gotten any calls yet & telling him he'd better be expecting it.  This evening Aly runs in the the house screaming somebody stopped and looked at our sign.  As I was preping a text to tell Micheal to be expecting a call, he sends me a text, b4 I get the chance to even finsih mine that someone had called about the house....All I know is I was  surprized(that was fast), but as I looked out the window as washing dishes I recalled my musard seed faith prayer.  My house may not be sold, YET, but I know that God still answers even the smallest prayers.  He knows just what we need in our times of mustard seed faith, but that is all the faith we need is what His word says!  Praise God, I'm just super excited to know we are on the rite track, little momments of conformation from above are priceless.  And yes, in this economy we are believing that our God shall supply all our needs & always will in every way.  No devil  can convence me my God , His Kingdom & Children will not overcome.  God is our agent and He is working on this, in Jesus name ...SOLD!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment